Reporting to the Director of the Tool Room, the primarily responsibility of the employee will be adjusting, operating and programming CNC Milling Machines and Wire EDM machines. A secondary responsibility will be to operate conventional machines and Manufacturing, modifying or repairing single pieces for die or various machines.
- Programming for CNC milling machine and Wire EDM.
- Regulating and operating CNC and conventional machine tools.
- Studying the specifications of the machined parts, drawings or models and planning the various operations accordingly.
- Calculating the dimensions and tolerances of the parts to be manufactured or modified; preparing sketches of execution if necessary;
- Verifying the results (inspection) according to the required quality standards.
- Any other related tasks
- Master in machining techniques.
- Knowledge of Master Cam programming software.
- Experience on CNC milling machines.
- Experience on Wire EDM machine.
- Experience on conventional machines such as milling machines, grinding machines, drills, saws.
- Ability to occasionally provide support and solutions to production.
- Ability in mathematical calculation.
- Ability to read and interpret modification and manufacturing plans.
- Knowledge in heat treatments of steel would be an asset.
- Good knowledge of measurement and verification tools.
- Knowledge of punches and dies would be an asset.
- Autonomy and versatility
- Spirit of innovation and improvement
- Adaptation to changes
- Rigor and manual skill
- Ability in communication and teamwork
- Skilled in training and knowledge transfer
- Sense of responsibility