Tripar has a full range of CNC fabrication equipment to manufacture whatever your sheet metal requirements may be.
CNC Laser / Punch Press Combo Machine
Trumpf Trumatic 1000
- Laser and Punch in operation
- Cuts to 10 gauge thickness material
- Galvanized & Cold-Rolled Steel, Stainless, Aluminum, & Pre-Painted or Pre-plated Steels
- Laser cut any shape
- Cuts to 12 gauge thickness material
- Galvanized & Cold-Rolled Steel, Stainless & Aluminum
- CNC Press Brakes
- 100 Ton Capacity
- 10’ Width capacity
Spot welding, riveting
and clinch joining
- 1,600 existing “open tooled” (Tripar owned) dies
- Your needs are met accurately and efficiently
- Fabrication, modification and maintenance of
all dies are done at Tripar.
- Wire EDM
- CNC milling
- Range of lathes, surface grinders, and other machine tools
- Heat treating
From 2 to 10 station dies
Drawing & Deep Drawing
Please click here to watch more Tripar’s videos on our YouTube channel.
Design & Quality
Design for Manufacturability
Tripar has an incredibly dynamic, creative and knowledgeable design team. When a drawing and/or CAD model (Solidworks & others) is provided by the client, we always review it to ensure its economic manufacturability and freely provide suggestions to make it so. After a collaborative exchange, it is up to the client to decide which version of their product they would like us to produce. Simply bring us your concepts and Tripar will give you innovative solutions.
Throughout our organization, we try to put ourselves into your shoes so that dealing with us is as easy as possible. We have a strong quality control program built upon CSA Standard CAN3-Z299.4-85. If an issue arises, it is resolved as quickly as possible and a full case report will be shared with you.