We are pleased to launch “TriparTech”; a new series of technical bulletins.
These will be published every 1-2 months, each covering a technical subject that we are certain you will be able to benefit from; be it for design, manufacturing, material, or cost related reasons. These are drawn from Tripar’s engineering knowledge and manufacturing experience in a wide range of manufacturing processes.
The first TriparTech bulletin is entitled: Progressive Dies and Progressive Die Stamping, providing an overview of the process, the financial considerations, alternatives, a video showing the process, and conclusions. Please click here for this first TriparTech.
Tripar manufacture and stock a range of over 30 different Lighting components for OEM’s. These include Plaster frames, Junction boxes, I.C. Boxes, Brackets, and Bar Hangers. To view the full list of stocked items available, including the release quantities based on complete box sizes (and full skid or pallet), please click here.
The benefits of utilizing these stocked items include:
- High quality stamped components benefiting from economies of scale
- 48hr Lead time (for complete box quantities and multiples of box quantities)
- Feature packed components that can only be achieved when stamped
- All components designed to fit together for complete assembly or used separately in own fixture
- All designed to meet UL1598 regulations
If you are unable to attend the show and would like any more information, please contact Connie Muro at Connie@triparinc.com.