Universal Driver Box
April 1, 2017
Universal Driver/Junction Box
We are pleased to offer our new line of universal driver/junction boxes, available in two sizes;
- Small: W:2-3/8” x H:1-5/8”
- Large: W: 4” x H:2”
Length: Choose any length from 8” to 120”!
Both contain the following additional features;
- Universal driver mounting – Array of slots 1, sized to accept #8-32 x¼” long self-tapping screws (projecting feet on bottom conceal projecting mounting screws).
- Drivers mount in full contact with base of box for optimal heat dissipation.
- Multiple knockout hole sizes at each end;9/16”, 7/8” & 1-1/8”.
- Multiple mounting options:
- Bottom & side #8 screw holes for structure mounting.
- To a variety of plaster frames for use as junction box using the side rivet holes; either directly or to Tripar’s offset Z-Bracket.
- T-Bar using the Tripar T-Wings™.
- Ground wire hole at each end, sized to accept 1/8” rivet or 8-32 self-tapping screw.
- Matching length snap-on cover, with Triparloc™ feature 2.
- Snap-on Covers can be customized to allow driver mounting.
- Optional slide-in dividers for line & low voltage separation can be placed in four positions; 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2” & 3” from each end.
- Slide in divider contains protected wire passage slot 3.
- All components made of 0.05” thick galv. steel to comply with with UL1598.
1 – 7-9 rows of slots over a 2” span at each end, to accommodate up to 4” driver length variation.
2 – Install #8-32 self-tapping screw in hole adjacent to free end of spring for tamper proof assembly.
3 Metal around slot is rolled over to provide integral strain relief.
Mounted to Plaster frame with Drivers installed to cover
Mounted to T-Bar using the integral T-Wings
To obtain more information please contact our Sales Team at Sales@TriparInc.com.