New Product Bulletin – L-Bar™ Commercial Bar Hanger
In response to customer requests for a “commercial bar hanger”, we are pleased to unveil our L-Bars™. Besides having the robustness that so many have been demanding, these offer so many benefits and useful/logical features that we are convinced that they will become the new standard.
Consisting of identical L-shaped members, two L-Bars form a rigid ½” X 1 ½” C-Channel shape when assembled, fitting into the C-channel notches in Tripar’s 1254 Butterfly Bracket and most other Butterfly Brackets containing notches for C-Channel.
- Extendable to fit spacing from 12” spaced joists to 24” T-Bar
- Fastenerless extension locking – accessible from side or bottom
- Self-locking in Tripar’s 1254 Butterfly Bracket
- Marking lines for 16”, & 24” joist spacing & 24” T-Bar allow for locking before ceiling installation
- 36”-48” extension with addition of 1-2 more identical & locking L-Bars
- Integral formed & barbed nail
- Underside Tabs/slots for joist positioning, lateral adjustment, and even removal
- Bar slot and locking screw feature
For a more detailed feature overview, please click here to download it.
For quick start Instructions, please click here to download it.
Installation and product overview videos available at Tripar’s Commercial L-Bar™. This URL is also marked on each L-Bar – great for installers on-site!
Tripar’s Engineering Team conducted load testing on our 1287 Bar Hanger vs. our 1487 Commercial L-Bar Hanger. Click here to see the results of this test.