- Increased heat dissipation: Being black, heat is absorbed more readily.
- Visual absorption: Inside of I.C. box becomes almost invisible – especially important for large and/or multi-lamp cutouts.
- Pre-painted steel: Far more cost effective than post painting.
- Pre-painted steel: Leaves holes with bare metal, ensuring electrical continuity through metal fasteners; both screws & rivets.
- Increased inside height: Utilizes the new single ceiling design of Tripar new #168X Series I.C.Boxes, offering an additional ½” inside height.
- Aesthetics: They exude quality and look great!
These are offered in the same sizes as our current line of galvanized Chicago Plenum, as well as our Ultra Airtight I.C. Boxes – with black caulking to seal the joints instead of the standard white.
As Tripar will be stocking this black material in both coil and sheet, custom sizes are also possible.